Yay for snow!

Yes yes, I know you're probably thinking...what the heck...she's crazy! But when I look outside the big picture window at our house and see the beauty of the whiteness and how it seems to make dead things look bright again I can't help but see how God has given us snow to remind us of His greatness (that's a huge run on sentence...sorry english loving people). I love the purity and cleanness of snow. Everytime it snows I am reminded of the passage in the Bible that even though our sins are like scarlet, God will make them as white as snow. How amazing is God to give us a picture of our sins being washed clean and then actually give us a tangible, real picture of that promise! So, even though Rochester winters are brutal and terribly long, I am thankful to God for giving us something to remind Him of His goodness, mercy, and forgiveness that is so freely offered!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey I miss the snow and I enjoyed it while I was there. Except for scraping it off my truck. Miss you guys!
-Kim