Lunch With Fisher Girls

I (Emily) just got back home from Fisher. I had lunch with 2 of the girls involved with Fisher Cru - Meghan and Melissa! It was so encouraging to me! I really enjoyed spending time with them, and I am so thankful that I have been able to be more involved at Fisher this year. Meghan and Melissa are planning on going to Boston Winter Conference (the big Northeast winter conference for all the college students) at the beginning of January. We had the chance to talk about some of the details about letter writing and fundraising for the conference. Please be praying for them as they have to raise enough money to cover the conference, travel, and food for 5 days. Actually, be praying for all the students at Fisher that are thinking of going! I believe there's a group of about 5 thinking of going. Here's the BWC website in case you want to see what it's all about: www.bostonwinterconference.com

1 comments:

Mark and Kristin Randall said...

This is awesome news! Thanks for helping them along the way!