Hello NYC!
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since we've blogged anything! We just returned yesterday from Boston. We had our annual Boston Winter Conference for the entire northeast. Students and staff joined together for a time of worship, fun, speakers and outreach. It was an awesome week! Hopefully soon I will put up a video of one of my favorite moments from the conference...a bunch of us (including Nate and my brother in law) doing the HSM dance at the final meeting! It was so much fun! I will be sure to post some pictures very soon :)
So, we found out at the conference where we have been placed for our summer project! We will be spending 6 weeks in NYC:Tribeca! We are incredibly excited for this opportunity God has put in front of us. We heard that this summer project is an amazing one! There are 4 "tracks" that this project has: an arts track, a campus track, an inner city track, and an asian track. Most likely we'll be helping to lead the campus track. I'm sure we'll be updating you on our summer in more depth as the weeks go on!
Today I turn 26! Gross, that sounds kind of old when I think about it too much. Even though it was my birthday, I made banana pancakes (cue Jack Johnson song) for Nate and I this morning. Tonight we're having dinner with our fams at Red Robin! Yum yum yum! I love those huge fries they have!
0 comments:
Post a Comment