Life Goes On

So I was just thinking as I was spending a little time on facebook (i.e. stalking) how time has gone by so quickly. It's crazy how the people you grew up with are in different stages of life/different locations right now. I guess I'm just thinking this because a couple weeks ago I was in one of my best friends from high school's wedding and this weekend another friend that I graduated with is getting married! I've been married almost 3 yrs! I guess it just seems like back in high school you never really thought of the day that you and your friends/classmates would "grow up." It's neat to see though where each individual has ended up and where God has brought them. Often times when I'm with my two besties from high school (Kim and Lor - pictured below in an old picture...i think it's almost 2 yrs ago we took that!) we talk about the different people in our class that we graduated with (always of course in a good way ;) ). It's crazy how life goes on in everyone...growing up is inevitable! People change...friends change...ways of life change...priorities change...

3 comments:

Full of JOY said...

yay! because then i got to meet you!!

gretchen said...

Welcome to the blog world ;). I avoided for a long time myself and was intimidated by abby and her clique, but it is a great way to stay connected and update people that are far away. I pray rich blessings over your life as you work with college students in NY--what a great calling.

Full of JOY said...

heeeyyy!! hahahahaha!!! :)